octobre 10, 2019
Kidsroom for Boys
...and lots of animals
- An adult male’s roar can be heard up to 8 km away.
- In the wild, lions live for an average of 12 years and up to 16 years.
- Lions run at a speed of up to 81 kmph.
- Male lions spend their time guarding their territory and their cubs.
- Female lions are the primary hunters of the group. Lions usually hunt at night.
- Female lions need 5 kg of meat a day. A male needs 7 kg or more a day.
- The lion is the second-largest cat in the world.
Go directly to Lion Bamboo Tableware Set.
- It can grow up to 6.17 meters and can weigh more than a ton.
- Crocodiles have the strongest bite of any animal in the world.
- Small species have an average lifespan of at least 30-40 years and the larger species have an average lifespan of 60-70 years.
- They have a very good night vision.
- Crocodiles eat a variety of fish, birds and other animals.
- Crocodiles lay 10 to 60 eggs at a time.
- When a crocodile loses a tooth, it is quickly replaced, and a crocodile can go through 8.000 teeth over a lifetime.
- They can swim up to 20 mph (32 kph) and can hold their breath underwater for around one hour.
- On land, they can run up to 11 mph (17.6 kph), but only for a short distance.
Go directly to Mr. Crocodile Gustav.